Tuesday, 13 November 2007

Christma's is coming!!!!!






Christma's is coming up soon !!!. What are you preparing for the english class?.




Leave here your suggestions in our comments section:




19 comments:

Unknown said...

I like to make christmas drawings and dance.

adriana ruiz guerrero de 5

evelyn elisabeth yisele tiffinger said...

i lake christma's parthy and play games

Unknown said...

Hello victoria i like party of class 6é goodbye

Unknown said...

Victoria,I like dancing and play

Unknown said...

I like Christmas and a happy new year

Unknown said...

i like english because is happy

Unknown said...

I happy

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hello

Unknown said...

hello gisle

Unknown said...

how are you

Gislè.i.Lorena said...

Victoria the blog is exellent!! and very good!!!

evelyn elisabeth yisele tiffinger said...

HELLO

Unknown said...

hello victoria i like teacher ^^

Unknown said...

I d´ont like ruben

Gislè.i.Lorena said...

i d'ont like Ruben

Unknown said...

hello victoria akesta page is beautiful

Unknown said...

Paula/Hello victoria i am Paula 6e

Gislè.i.Lorena said...

Victoria its very good!^-^